Saturday, October 9, 2010

Bringing Cuzzy Go Clubbing

Deadline / 張敬軒

 

1st collaboration between Hins and Wyman

Ah Y is in the mv too

never see Hins this way

the good boy is gone

 

they give a pretty funny nickname to this MV

“bring along your lil cousin go clubbing”

帶埋表弟去 clubbing

 

the comments on Youtube are

much more interesting then

michael1215

He is rumoured to be with Ivanna and also Kenny.

In which I think he suits to be with Kenny more than Ivanna.

I'm gay and I know the "straight acting" personality.

kittykattkittie

 

grow up, this is part of everyday culture,

if a guy and girl are kissing in a mv it's ok,

but if its same sex then everyone gets offensive,

if you feel that way just never watch an mv

with any sort of sexual inuendos in it.

tingbee28



其實個MV係咪想講

既然唔知DEADLINE係幾時,就要襯而家盡情玩樂,有得玩就玩呢?

咩都試下,想做就去做(DRINK,PLAY,GAY,LES.....)

shingyau2

睇黎似Nokia廣告...

留意 3:32 Nokia 鈴聲XD

mvking

nice song n lyircs.

but i dont understand why must there be

so many girl models and kissing scenes?

It is not like i have any objections bt

Deadline isn't just about clubbing right?

i sort of understand the 及時行樂 part

but i only see little connection of the scenes

with the lyrics.

Nice MVs aren't just about how many models or

attention seeking scenes there are,

but the underlying concept.

so why not use the money wisely

instead of hiring models to hang arnd

in the mv like they're shopping or wt?

raydis2007

Song is good.

But the MV is really bad!!!!

On one hand, it can't express the song.

On the other hand, it's just too sinful.

Hins, I feel disappointed that U accept this MV!!!

God won't bless it!

Kahwa1127

very good

我仲以為自己聽緊外語歌

本來唔多鍾意軒仔

而家聽完佢呢首歌

覺得佢把聲同外國歌手有得比

一樣咁正

唱到好有感情

令我對軒仔改觀

badmintonpop

加油! Awesome video and song!

Something I noticed about one group of ppl in the background:

1:25 the girl is all over the guy

1:32 white shirt guy makes his move (girl is gone)

3:13 both guys still together

3:18 girl comes back, kisses the guy, now three's a crowd

3:33 guy turns head towards the other guy!!!

I wonder if that is what Hins is feeling right now ~ fighting!

 

what’s so controversial about the MV

what’s so controversial about his sexuality

the focus is too wrong

after all, this is a great song

penetration of the same old cantopop

why not?

 

still remember that Hins?

that kid from Guangzhou

8 years ago

 

My Way / 張敬軒

 

the deadline is up

have you found your way yet?

Deadline / 張敬軒

作曲:張敬軒

填詞:黃偉文

編曲:Johnny Yim

監製:Johnny Yim/張敬軒

執起筆想寫再見 算算有哪個想見
至發覺世上還有太多可戀
這首歌應該抱怨 卻教我重頭充了電 yeah
假使我要 更愛目前 天天當做最終那天
天天講聽朝會變 而明晨何其遙遠 何妨當 無明天

I wanna change (Why not)
I need a break (Why not)
I wanna feel love (You are what you are wo~wo~)
I wanna dance (Why not)
I wanna sing (Why not)
I want to be loved (Wo~Wo~)

I wanna fly (Why not)
I wanna dive (Why not)
I wanna feel life (You are what you are wo~wo~)
I wanna smile (Why not)
I wanna cry (Why not)
I'm staying alive (Wo~Wo~)

即使間悲觀似我 世界有我也不錯
有了這覺悟還有哪些不可
想不通怎麼躍過 最諷刺憑遺囑 協助 oh~
花凋鏡破 寄語若何 光陰有盡愛惜更多
一朝將生死看破 原來能重頭來過 仍然有 何其多

[repeat chorus x 2]

I'll beat the deadline (Wo~Wo~)

My Way / Deadline

作曲:張敬軒

作詞:張敬軒

編曲:張敬軒

一直在醞釀 一直在盼望
爸爸和媽媽 唯一的理想
二月第—天 一九八一年
我第一次對他們眨了眨眼
等待快點過去多少個明天
希望這寶貝快快長大一點一點
身體要健康所有的事情都如所願
BABY 長大以後就是小軒

*I WILL FIND MY WAY
I WANT A DIFFERENT WAY
AFTER THE WIND AND RAIN
THERE'LL BE A BRAND NEW DAY
小時候受傷有人心疼失落有人安慰
現在遇到困難自己就要學會面對

#I WILL FIND MY WAY
I WANT A DIFFERENT WAY
NOTHING TO STOP ME NOW
NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY
困難要用我的堅強和努力勇敢面對
現在用心去追 感覺就對
I'LL FIND MY WAY

一直就這樣 找我的方向
不理會別人 奇怪的眼光
直到有一天 我忽然發現
夢想已經在實現
等待快點過去多少個明天
看著自己已經慢慢長大一點一點
我的生活應該讓我自己學會掌握
相信自己 不怕風雨再多

重唱 *,#


I WILL, I WILL FIND MY WAY
I'LL FIND MY WAY

No comments:

Post a Comment