Sunday, May 15, 2011

WTH X LOL: FML

well I like to play with words and abbreviation

especially like using presentation

where I wrote down

EPL….

but actually I wanted to talk about

Eat Play Love?

Eat Pray Love?

 

think I mentioned before

during the presentation

I used FML

by Little Miss Question Mark

 

FML can stand for a lot of things

well it’s a Sunday morning

of an extremely long weekend

therefore let’s compile

shout hooray

 

FML

  • FUCK MY LIFE
  • fix my life
  • fix my line
  • find my lens (I am as blind as bat)
  • figure out my life
  • find my lover
  • fish my lover (on a more desperate level)
  • feel my language
  • friends / mother / lover(s)
  • fix my laziness
  • fail my literature (oh then really FML)
  • fake my look (*innocent*)

 

and the list jus goes on and on

this is the wonderful thing about words

and the endless possible games you can create

out of words

so it could be

FML… as well

fun / medium / lame

No comments:

Post a Comment