Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Delayed X Hooray: Like It’s Her Birthday

another belated celebration for me

it’s like I never celebrate anything before this

and all of the sudden

for my 17th birthday

I really feel like a princess

the gross princess Goh

 

Atillah, my corner girls’ president

skipped class

just to go get everything on her own

surprise!!!

Choc Mud Cake

 

but the thing is

there were only three of us

nobody cared to come for the 9 AM class

a quiet little surprise

P1040883

 

and

pizza for lunch

 

but the bigger surprise is

she got me the Nike Tote

me and Cheryl saw two days ago

we were saying

erm.. this looks not bad at all

Baby pink X Baby blue Nike Tote

 

we carried the cake and pizza

to afternoon class

then continued with the 2nd round

 

but OMG

look at what have happened to my cake

the collapsed cake

 

that’s the retribution for being

the Food Destroyer all the time

no I didn’t do anything

we finally gave the cake to a cleaning lady

concentraing...

 

aha

somebody has got the iPad 2

thank goodness they didn’t label it as iPad 2

just iPad

so you won’t know

unless you know what are the new features

iPad vs iPad 2

 

borrowed the frame

I kinda miss being the Khalil Fong’s wannabe

thank you all for the great companionship

under the sun

 

and the pink bag was immediately put into use

maybe it’s time for my Puma to retire

no I wouldn’t say retire

refresh himself for awhile

I think maybe Atillah got me the bag

because I was always scratching the peeling-offs

anyway

thanks a lot for the lovely bag and the effort

 

he has done quite a good service

the adventure he went through

the logo is pretty hidden

 

today

but I still pretty like him

because he either looks formal or casual

because he either looks old or new

because he either looks huge or tiny

everything comes in perfectly

cracks all over

No comments:

Post a Comment