Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Halo X Boo Boo: Jolly Good Day for Photo

somehow I am in

a jolly good mood today

don’t know why

does it has anything to do

with the incident yesterday?

 

thank goodness somebody woke up late

and didn’t come to class

otherwise I will go blushing again

and don’t know what I gonna do

 

the Polka dot

3rd time in action

since I adopted it from the shop

which has already closed down

 

even up for photos

photos on DSLR

me and the bitch

 

usually all I do is

facelesswaking up from a nappolka dot x blue cardiganlet the spam beginsmy fallen strand of hair looked like a hairbanddon't u like my new watchMr. Happymy juicy nosesometimes i still hate my chubby cheeksthe chicksdid i see something i am not supposed to??

 

and it ended perfectly

10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment