Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Here to Learn X Won’t Get Burnt: Thanks for Ya Concern

ok over the week

I have been consulting close friends around

about this little situation of mine

 

I mean it’s good you know

to always listen to

things from different perspectives

with their own point of views

 

and constantly reassuring me that

at the end of the day

they just do not want to see me get hurt or anything

and if anything happens

they would always be there for me

 

all I can say is

thanks you all

and love you all so much

at least I know I have got all the support to move on

 

for me

this thing, LOVE

is always a trial and error game

well.. I would say it’s a game

it’s a lesson perhaps

if you have never tried

then you will never know

 

and sometimes

I don’t even know if I am doing the right thing

but I will just follow my heart

 

and from each relationship you develop

you will definitely pick up something

to equip yourself for all it takes

there’s no ending to this

at least marriage is definitely not one

 

it feels great that

in this world

I have at least 3 pairs of ears

where I can pour my problems to

whenever I encounter one

 

thank you all

I am enjoying every moment of my life right now

XOXO

me in nerdy outfit and street cap

 

and today 518

are the death anniversaries of

my two best friends ever

Miss Haw Pei Shan

Mister Tan Way Leong

 

everyone is doing fine here

hope you two are, as well

bless

we know we are always being well taken care of

so will you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment