Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Playing Camwhore x Standing Camera: iMirror

okay fine

I always say that I am not jealous of iPad 2

because my iPad is working so well for me

I love my iStephru and she loves me too

 

but since there are two iPad 2

being around, near me

just admit it

 

I kinda like the front-view camera

and the fact that with the smart cover

you can make your iPad 2 standing on its own

so basically it is a perfect mirror

 

sample photos

actually I took quite a lot

but some people are just so evil

he chose to upload the stupid looking one only

 

what’s next for iPad 3

I don’t know

better camera?

even lighter weight?

phone call function?

I don’t know

 

yummymy highnessthe dog (bitch)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for some other informative website.
    Where else could I get that kind of info written in such an
    ideal approach? I have a venture that I am simply now working on, and I've been on the glance out for such info.

    Here is my page; mcmenimen

    ReplyDelete