Sunday, May 15, 2011

Too Hurry X Feel Guilty: Sorry…

this post is dedicated to

so sorry that I played tantrum just now

 

I was doing this Photoshop and Dreamweaver

since morning

but there’s certain problem with the slicing

that when the files were transferred to Dreamweaver

all turned out to be in haphazard

all screwed up

 

okay

two housemates, Jo and Pearl happily

went out for dating and outing

the whole house, even the flat

were all so quiet

 

I was the only one

working hard here

chatting for awhile then brb…

 

all of suddenly he said that

the friends were going for a BBQ outing

inviting me to come along

 

I was in bad mood

didn’t want to go

kept trying to solve my problem

on the verge of banging the keyboard already

 

3 missed calls

then I called him back

acting like a kid

even stamping my feet, I think

 

then I asked

“where are you now?”

the friends have left

and he stayed back

since he promised to keep my company

over the long weekend

 

damn guilty!!!

sorry….

 

then four 4.00 + pm

Cat walked out of her room

looking blur and sleepy

so she was around

 

in architecture final year

of course she knew Photoshop

far better than I do

the PS logo is even on the Quick Launch tab

on her laptop

 

therefore she helped me

bingo

the problem was solved!!

 

so we went out for dinner

so sorry again

I tried hard to finish the food

but I ate more TOBLERONE than the chicken

that’s nothing wrong with the food

 

just that I don’t fancy proper meal like this

weirdo kid

I snack a lot

munch a lot

but proper food is just not my type

tsk tsk tsk

 

then we hanged around

this is the first time I walked into

the on campus hostel of my school

it reminded me so much of the one

back in Inti during A-level

especially the rich kid C block luxurious room

where my queen Cleopatra used to stay

and she did not even bothered to invite us over

radioactive... this is not a toy

 

sorry aside

anyway

thanks for

  • keeping me company
  • wearing baby blue shirt
  • drawing the lousy watch

2240 @ room 214

No comments:

Post a Comment