Thursday, May 5, 2011

A Presentation X No Apprehension: Lil’ Miss Question

last individual presentation of the semester

decided to do it earlier this time round

just wanna get over it asap

then I can concentrate on the other

five or six concurrently under progress assignments

 

somehow I didn’t feel nervous

I did not have that butterfly in tummy

and that worried me as well

if I am not nervous

does it mean that I am not gonna take it seriously?

I gonna just go and anyhow finish it

 

being nervous is worrying

not being nervous is equally worrying

arrrgh.. I think too complicated

 

this is a do or die presentation

whatever you get this round

will determine what is your final grade

since the weightage is 60%

 

the title is

“What Would You Want to Be,

if you were born again?”

anything but another human being

 

therefore I decide to be a question mark

it started off quite difficult

random points

then I decided to base the whole presentation

on three main points

 

FML

F – Friends

M – Myself

L – Learning

 

asking questions

helps us in making new friends

knowing more about ourselves

and obviously, in learning process

 

when it comes to making new friend

aha… the cute boy was here today

when he walked in

everyone was looking at us

as if they want the whole world to know

 

I plan to act the part out with him

walking up there

and ask him questions

like “Can I sit down here”

and started a conversation

to bring out the point that

asking questions is the first step

in developing friendship

 

but damn in

in the middle of the class

his friend, a girl!!!

walked in and sat beside him

that ruined my plan

 

anyway

the presentation went on

I didn’t know how was I doing

I think I missed out a lot of points I prepared

but the Lecturer said it is a creative one

 

the visual aids I prepared

thank goodness I took photo of them yesterday

at the bus stop

I bumped into Babba

and he said from this point onwards

he will always ask me questions

since I am Little Miss Question

therefore I jokingly gave him the question mark

and here it went

P1040932

 

I wore super duper casual today

I think that is another reason why I didn’t feel much nervous

I just wanna do it casually, naturallyshort grey denim pants x tee shirt

 

the Stewie asking why why why?

to match with my presentation topic

Stewie asking

 

so casual that in the morning

I was eating breakfast and watching TV

my housemate asked me

“Didn’t you have any classes today?”

 

done!!

presenation done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment