Thursday, May 26, 2011

Fast Lane X Little Pain: Facing The End

I know I have been burning with jealousy

I know I have been taking as if I don’t care

I know I have been quite making a fool of myself

 

but

since this all starts off as a game

a game on the fast lane

I am well aware too that

sooner or later

it ultimately has to come to an end

 

give me two months to fall in love

give me two weeks of belonging

all I beg for is

give me two days to get over it

 

stop checking the phone for texts

stop checking the time and wonder

and I will all be fine

 

to allow myself to move on again

to return myself to where am I supposed to be

 

someday

when I opened these posts

I will still smile and

wonder whether you are still with her

or like me

already moving onto somebody else

 

one jolly good thing about this game is that

there is no absolute right or wrong

there is no winner or loser

at least I have grown and learnt

 

the trial and error game

shall be paused and restarted all over again

 

- THE END -

No comments:

Post a Comment