Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Many Kids X Colourful Beat: Kindergarten Visit

today is the 3rd day

I have been staying home

doing my bloody website

no it is doing fine

almost quite done now

 

because I promise myself and somebody

I won’t emo over homework again

because it will make my hair fall

and ultimately, bald

 

until noon

my housemate, Cat

woke up at noon

inviting me to join her

for a kindergarten site visit

 

you know

that blue colour cool looking building

after Sunway Pyramid

 

so basically it belongs to the town council, MPSJ

a 4 levels multi purpose learning center

with various classes, library and computer labs

 

lower ground is dedicated to children development

so here is where the kindergarten is

known as 3 C

Children Creativity Centre

 

actually all she wanted was

a photo which portrays racial interaction

at an early stage

but it is something difficult isn’t it

mission failed

 

we tried to get permission from the management

before walking around

but there were two staffs working there only

one on leave

one in a meeting

 

therefore we were lurking around

the strangers potential kidnappers

surreptitiously taking photos

 

the facilities available

are quite first class

at least compared to

those small double-storey residential home converted

the concourse looking quite green.. although it's being faked love the circular staircaseoutdoor playgroundPlaying room

 

there are even a mini animal farm

with reptiles, not my kind of animals

poultries farm and small animals

I didn’t take photos

what if the animals “bark” at me

knowing that I am a perfect stranger

who are not supposed to be here

 

so we left there after 30 minutes

had McDonald’s for lunch

what a surprise

to bump into an old buddy

for more than 10 years

although the photo doesn’t look like

we know each other very well

us at Mcdonald's

 

speaking of how we miss the good old days

yeah..

why would we always say so

how I wish I am a care free kid

but when we were kids

we looked forward to grow up

imagining ourselves as adults

doing more things which a child can’t

 

this is human being, as usual

neither here nor there

too much things to care

 

then we drove back

dropped by school

since Cat had got some errands to run

so I hanged out at the library

without iPad, without buddies

 

read a book

awesome design

that’s what my dream job is about

We Love Magazines

 

and had an awesome nap before leaving

that’s what we saw at the kindergarten too

kids napping in the sleeping rooms

rows and rows of mattresses laying on the floor

 

life is about catching a good nap

and feel refreshed

no matter how much you grow (or you have not)

this is the best healing tool for all

No comments:

Post a Comment