Saturday, May 14, 2011

Homecoming X Homegoing: Still Hesitating

what am I doing here?

2 in the morning, it’s a Friday

normally I would be sound asleep at home right now

 

Friday

class ends at 12

happily, with my backpacks

and the more-reserved clothing as usual

off I go home

 

but not this week

at first..

a friend of mine said he is going Melaka

so can actually give me a ride

but on Saturday

 

but I turned down

it’s okay

I will still stick to the plan

of going home on Friday noon

 

then Friday noon was spent here

with the project group

acting as children of 6

fake children

 

and lesbians of 16

lesbian of 16

 

and loitered and stalked people

on an quite empty plaza

 

so switched back to Plan B

decided to follow him on Saturday

but then ..

finally he is not going after all

 

so I have to go back by bus

Saturday morning

different routes available

none are straight forward back home

 

I thought I can cover

large chunks of my project due next week tonight

but I didn’t

loitering around as usual

and damn.. Blogger is down

and damn.. it’s a Friday night

ok loads of excuses

basically I am not doing any work at all

 

so how am I gonna go back?

going back on 8am

going back on 12pm

then what I gonna do at Melaka?

going to work

going to shop

 

then somebody

who must have felt guilty

is suggesting me to stay back

then do assignments together

 

good idea

not too bad

I can finish my 35% marks websites

take my own sweet time

do it with all my might

and chill out

 

but this is a long weekend

all the way till Tuesday

since Monday is my free day

then Tuesday is a public holiday

 

and somemore this ain’t no ordinary holiday

it’s Wesak Day

I am a buddhist

I am a buddhist

you know… so called

 

okay forget it

so I will continue to decay

when the morning comes

just hope to finish the assignment on time

then I can hang around … in peace

 

anyway

this gonna be a good start

for me to be independent

 

stop running home

to take a few days off

the identity here

and become somebody else

it’s time to grow

 

but that means I have to

draw another seven watches

till next week

my Friday 13th watch

No comments:

Post a Comment