Sunday, December 19, 2010

Curtain Call 2010: Entangled

Jan

the spring is here

got new bangs

Spring bangs

 

Feb

the emo Valentine-less Feb

emo sia

 

March

23.03.2010

what a mess I have doneno face see ><

 

April

holy shit

I can’t even tie up a pony

and the growing bangs was so irritating

on a NUS shuttle

 

May

Khalil-Fong groupies

before Timeless concert

 

June

the bangs looked pretty fakey

Nestle Bliss roadshow

 

July

finally reaching that plateau

on a Saturday morning

 

Aug

the playtime at its peak

Padini fitting room

 

Sept

finally have the courage

to wear dress again

and it’s autumn…

movie session with parents

 

Oct

thanks dear for the shades

it well-covered my “eye-bushes”

going out.. i think

 

Nov

finally I trimmed my eye-bushes

and that was the balding period

managed a full day-out at KL

without tying up my hair

Uniqlo, Bukit Bintang

 

Dec

the denim hairband craze

eyebrow and hair normalized

cheers

meet-up with besties

No comments:

Post a Comment