Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Lovely Krabi 01: Mayday! Surviving on 100 Baht/Day

okay being poor is

not something new for me

in fact it’s

quite a common thing

*

like i have been as poor as

having only 20 MYR in my

spending account yet

i was eyeing to buy something

*

but this time round

it’s getting a bit out of hand

i exchanged for 4000 baht

*

mainly because i didn’t plan to

do any shopping here

that’s for one

and i was thinking to

book my tour online

with Paypal and all

*

but then both didn’t go

as planned so

*

i shopped quite a bit

at Ao Nang Town and

Krabi Night Market

*

then we booked

a Phi Phi as well as

Tiger Cave tours with

local counters in cash

*

so can you imagine

after that i was left with

only 1000 baht in my wallet

that was only like the 2nd night

and we still had 2 nights to go

*

oh my

realizing how critical it was

i went to a supermarket right in

the night market, Vogue

*

and stocked up some grocery supply

so that i can minimize

my expenses on food

*

well anyway

it has already been a habit to

shop at local supermarket

*

i paid a 1000 baht

my food cost me 161 baht

*

that is when you start counting

every penny, i mean baht that i spend

simply because i am damn poor

Baht, it's sad to part with you

*

okay

that was 840 baht

but wait buddy

*

you have to reserve

400 baht for entrance to national park

during the island trip and

150 baht for airport transfer

*

so what would be

about 300 baht for

3 days 2 nights

*

i had spent 0 baht yesterday

other that the national park entrance

good job, way to go

breakfast in hotel

lunch by tour operator on Phi Phi

dinner was the snack i bought last night

*

so now i am left with

300 baht for

2 days 1 night

hoping to keep it intact

all the way until tonight

*

so that i can buy another

3 100 baht items or

some snacks from convi store

for the kids at home

*

okay for now

i am mixing my

yogurt with plain water

and you know well why

*

cheers

by the way

this family pack costs me 42 baht

and i hope i have the luxury of

buying a Meiji Bulgarian yogurt

Betagen

*

by the way

another reason why

i am being so poor is

my sister suddenly told me

she has transferred 500 MYR

into my account

that was roughly about 4000 baht

all i got in the first place

*

but that was after

i have left for the trip

or i could have exchanged more

so i had to buy some

fanciful magnets for her

sobsssss

*

she was trying to ask me

to do some “daigou”

no!!!! baobao is damn poor

*

No comments:

Post a Comment