Thursday, May 1, 2014

First May X Labour Day: Here's My Way

I woke up at 5am

because its first of May

a good start ahead

 

But dude

this is a public holiday

and my room mate next bed

she was just about to go to bed

 

Well it's a norm

our time zone difference is so great that

i don't even know if

i am doing the right thing

at the right time

 

So that's what i did

washed my bed sheet and

mattress, (artificially stuffed)

I bought it anyway:

The Flintstones X baby blue

Labour Day - laundry labour

 

I was planning to wash this pair

few weeks down the road

but it went soaking in muddy rain

yesterday evening

which is actually good

since i have no choice but to wash it

didn't want to scrub it too rough because

white canvas looks the best, stained

Oh yeah

Labour Day - shoewashing labour

 

Then I went out for breakfast with my boy

sorry I think I press the "enter" key

way too early

It's my boy colleague I mean

7am breakfast

perfectly unhealthy

Roti Prata/Canai/Chennai?

Then I got back at 9 to

resume my housechore

the day was still long

I bought a new broom

should have done so way earlier

because the old one was in

such bad shape that

while sweeping I end up

sweeping the "hair" of the broom

so to make up for the hair it lost

my fallen hair on the floor supposedly

to be swept away got stuck

on the broom

So so annoying

telling this episode

itself is a tedious task

Labour Day - sweeping labour

 

Then I mopped the whole place

like really thorough

if the floor is being well swept

mopping is made so much easier

 

here comes another annoying episode

have you ever encountered that

annoying moment of hair on a

half mopped wet floor and

it’s so difficult to pick it up

because it got stuck on the wet floor

 

Done Mopping the whole place

going rounds and rounds

okay not that I wanna bitch about

my housemates

no actually I do

 

Seriously speaking

if I am not gonna do these chores

nobody will

 

the toilet has been

given a good spanking brushing

there are some stains which are so

stubborn and silly that

they refuse to go

white vinegar? Should i?

 

and look

the stain on the floor of

the laundry room due to some

overflowing clogged drain which

occurred a couple of weeks ago

few occurrences I think

Labour Day - screwed-uplabour

 

but the laundry went on

people walk in and out

oblivious to what's on the floor

and I am not even using the washing machine

not even once, you see

 

Anyway let's clean it for once

because since I already cleaned

the majority of the common areas

I can't bear the sight of this

one drop of poison spoiling the

Whole jar of milk

 

then I finally can clear these trashes

on top of the fridge

should have done this

when I cleared the fridge

but I can't find a proper box

so off you go, expired food

Labour Day - trash labour

 

Then time for

harvest the labour

wow sparkling floor

Labour Day - wiping labour

 

Lunch for good

totally so fusion

Chrysanthemum (thank you spell-check)

tea and apple with yogurt dressing

not Greekify this time round

(with Greek Yogurt) 

Labour Day - lunch labour

 

And now lazing in bed

my bed is exactly next to the window

so I am taking this photo in bed

Labour Day - weather labour

 

That's the reason why

I am not bothered about

finding a new unit

although I got a stupid room mate who

brought her bf for a short vacation and

camped in our room

for 3 days on a weekly basic?

That's the reason why

i don't mind housemates who have

mental block towards dirty floor

 

because I am not willing to

give up this penthouse view for

some better housemates

let them be

 

no matter where you move

there's one issue or two

as long as it's not too critical

then it's fine

 

public holiday which falls in

the middle of nowhere

is actually good

 

since I am stuck right here

i can take my time to clean

 

pretty good training towards

becoming a full time home maker

oh yeah bring it on

 

Last but not least

Labour Day - happy labour day from Snoopy

 

p.s

I used to make it a must

to go for marketing survey on Labour Day

it’s not too difficult to bump into

great items at good prices

but now…

No comments:

Post a Comment