Thursday, May 1, 2014

Sunny X Happy: 1/5 (One Finds) Lovely

My mood is so so good today

because…

i don't even know why

because my house looks so clean

after the spring cleaning?

pre-summer cleaning to be exact

and because…

the weather is so lovely today

sunny but not too much heat

cloudy yet it doesn’t rain

Sunny Gloomy day

 

Everything looks so good today

meeh

cut my finger again while cutting the apple

My poor fingers

 

Crispy clean bedsheet

Yummy

Crispy clean bed sheet

 

Vintage garden

which I thought of adding some plants

any ideas?

minimum maintenance effort

would be great  

vintage (messy) garden

 

This is art

it's the mom hugging the child

then the dad piggyback the sun

following right behind

seriously…

i know right

how bored can one be

to think of something like this

and it’s kinda abstract

so you better look carefully and

you will find that family of 4

toes-art

 

Tennis anyone?

I enjoy the sound of

ball bouncing on the court

what an avid fan of sport right

and also how Maria shap

dresses to kill

at least I know who's who right

tennis court downstairs

 

Happy labour day folk

life’s good

because tomorrow is yet another Friday

I do have to work

it is not meant to be a long weekend

but I am somehow looking forward

ssshhhhh….

No comments:

Post a Comment