Sunday, May 11, 2014

8th May X Mother's Day: Yet I Napped Whole Day

Made my mom a simple card

9am in the morning

Mother's Day - Snoopy Card

 

My mom cooked a

full-course Steamed Nasi Lemak

served on banana leaf

with side dishes of

fish, chicken wings and

Fruit Rojak(salad)

Mother's Day - Homecooked Nasi Lemak with Dishes
 
 

I guess my mom knows how

Nasi Lemak is the only way to

coax me into eating white rice

 

Well

I actually slept through

after breakfast all the way

until lunch time and

continued on after lunch

 

Too tired, and I don't know why

I guess when you spend

almost twelve hours a day

in the office on weekdays

 

the 7hours or sometimes less

sleep on weeknight is like

the necessity for you to recharge

so that you can crawl through

another day

 

But weekend nap is

for the sake of enjoying the sleep

under the sunlight that shines in

playing your favourite radio station

Siesta, that's what they call it

 

But of course

if given a choice

I won't sleep through a Sunday

 

Life is good when

you get to spend it with family

kids grow so fast these days

before you know it

Mother's Day - Baby Jayden enjoying the meal

 

Vesak Day is

just around the corner

and So is my summer holiday

life's good

No comments:

Post a Comment