Friday, May 23, 2014

Sneaker Freak X Give the Slip: Vans Old Skool Kit

It has been less than a week

since I last ordered adidas Stan Smith

wasn't delivered and

I left for vacation

wait.. Rewind please

 

So we flew from the new airport

I was already quite informed

about the shopping area

due to the repeating mobile Tv ad

on the airport train which

I travel on twice a week

 

The Mezzanine level

Mezzanine.. Impressive huh

And we actually landed at

the airport way too early

no it was as precaution since

the airport is new and

we are new to it too

Done checked in by 4:00pm

there's no queue no nothing

and our flight is scheduled at 7:35pm

so me and my dad were

exploring the Mezzanine level

which houses a pretty nice

and not overpricing supermarket

KLIA2 Jaya Supermarket 02KLIA2 Jaya Supermarket 02 

 

Aha

Cut this off, Steph

Let's go straight to the main story

A huge sports outlet

With all the basic brands

Pretty impressive huh

KLIA2 OC Sport Store 02 

And I was exploring the

Converse and Vans area

well.. Can't help it because

my dad was in the fitting room

he bought an Everlast polo tee

Oh oh... Oh no

here you are

Vans Old Skool Black 01

 

It's impossible to

buy this right away since

I was departing for another city

okay let's see how it goes

when I got back

 

Then shit happened

I lost my Woodstock at KLIA2

and I was all determined

 

 

Damn you the new airport

You took away my Woodstock

You better give me something

In return for the great loss

 

So here I was Again

one week later..

KLIA2 OC Sport Store 01

After touching down

shopping alone after sending off my dad

no.. It wasn't a trick

I already informed him that

I wanted to go buy a pair of sneakers

he event encouraged me to buy

before we took off

Vans Old Skool Black 02

 

The pair of white Oxfies

Was kind of dirty after the traveling done

That's what partly motivated me

To get the pair of

solid black Old Skool too

Vans Old Skool Black vs Vans Oxfie

 

And I wore it straight to work baby

I have been wearing different pairs

to work now and then yet

this time round everyone noticed

I was wearing something new

it's that eye catching huh?

Vans Old Skool Black 03

 

By the way

I bought this pair of shorts

at good deal and

this colour is a total babe

the adidas Original's shade of blue

Woohoo

adidas Clima shorts blue

 

and my sister requested for

two M&M's figurines

they almost cost as much

as my sneakers

I am not even sure if she gonna pay me

 

MMS Sport Figurines

 

She was in Taipei last month and

bought these But

can't get enough of it

so basically I am just helping to

complete the sport series

MMS Sport Figurines 05

 

forget about Ms Green

she is downright ungraceeful in

Her Ballerina Tutu

But trust me..

Taipei airport offers it at

Way cheaper price

 

So I traveled back

via train and public bus

backpack on shoulders

duffle hanging over my neck

hand bag on the left hand

and the bag of Loots on right

overloaded with bags

 

Then Stan Smith came in

on the same day later on

Wow technically speaking

I got two pairs of

dream sneakers in a day

 

Aww

will post a photo of

them together later on

 

Vans is spending the night

In the office because it was raining

And I didn't want to let it

Get soaked that early

During his service yet

No comments:

Post a Comment