Saturday, May 10, 2014

Fred Perry Totey X LeSport Pouchie: Lovely

my parcel landed home days ago

and got mom to open and

check if they are what I want

(not that i want her to find out what i bought

but this step is a MUST!)

 

Now that she is on smartphone

even before i asked

she sent the images of the content:

MOOK bags

"Magazine book" you mean

Check out my previous post

On what's MOOK is about

MagBook X With a Hook: MOOK

So here you go

Fred Perry ToteLe SportSec Japan 25th anniversary X Sweet Magazine X Brenda - Arizona Dream pouch

 

And the seller is kinda sweet

she included two freebies

which wasn't previously stated on

the bidding page

Two free pouches as gifts

 

in between I bumped into this one

which is kinda tough for me to say no

So.. Probably the LeSport pouch

will be turn into a passport holder then

Chambray blue tribal print pouch 

Expecting another huge parcel

few days down the road

but I am shipping it to office and

to avoid troubles from / for my mom

something i have been dreaming of

since childhood

No comments:

Post a Comment