Thursday, October 2, 2014

General Eddie X Still a Cutie: Please Don’t Die in the Finale

it’s finally out!!

after the long wait

and from series title to another

Sound of the Desert 風中奇緣 - Eddie Peng 彭于晏

 

my first series of the year

I hope it’s real good

but I gonna watch anyway

since Mr. Eddie is in there

 

but I somehow feel that

he is not the one

the girl loves the most

among the two guys

despite of all he has done for her

 

but who cares

I still gonna watch anyway

at least for his parts

 

at these this is a thirst quencher

before the Wong Fei Hong and cyclist

movie to be out in theatres

real soon, I hope

Sound of the Desert 風中奇緣 - Eddie Peng 彭于晏風中奇緣 彭于晏 02風中奇緣 彭于晏 03Sound of the Desert 風中奇緣 - Eddie Peng 彭于晏Sound of the Desert 風中奇緣 - Eddie Peng 彭于晏Sound of the Desert 風中奇緣 - Eddie Peng 彭于晏 01

 

為你平定的天下 / 李劍青

No comments:

Post a Comment