Sunday, October 12, 2014

PONY X Saucony: Got’em, Finally

Friday night

on Instagram’s newsfeed

saw my Bro, Kecik followed

4 news pages including

GoPro and Krustykicksto 

 

erm the name attracted me to

check out the profile

because of the keyword “KICK”

 

and recently happened to nickname

a friend in our circle “Krusty”

due to his previous hair

which was similar to

Krusty the Crown

 

hence I clicked in

wow so many pairs of Saucony

Pre-loved Saucony JAZZ Low pro

 

so my Bro has been trying to

get ahead of me by

grabbing a pair of Saucony

before I do

 

I immediately dropped Krusty

a Whatsapp because

there happened to be a pair of

Jazz Low Pro, my size, 39!!

SAUCONY JAZZ LOW PRO - Navy-Silver

 

unfortunately

he said that the item

has been taken by another buyer

erm.. no luck then

 

I told my Bro about it

he was agitated that

I found the page

who cares and

 

what the heck

the pair I wanted for

was actually bought by him

hmm..

 

and he actually said that

even if size 39 does fit

he would rather keep the pair

as collection instead of

reselling them to me

 

just my luck to

have this kind of Bro

 

there was another pair

navy-white but

40.5 is a little huge for me

I guess…

SAUCONY JAZZ LOW PRO - Navy-white

 

until Saturday morning

the seller released another pair

at size 39 too

according to him

last minute cancellation of order

 

I paid and

he posted both pairs together

so we are gonna receive

two pair of Saucony Jazz Pro

in navy-silver, size 39

 

this is the first time

I am buying pre-loved sneakers

hope it turns out fine

SAUCONY Jazz Low Pro Navy-Silver

 


by the way

during the middle of the week

we have just ordered some PONY

4 persons, one pair each

PONY sneaker order on MySale

 

I can imagine

when the parcel gets here

it should be quite bulky

 

hence

the two labels of sneakers

which I have always wanted to

add to the little collection of mine

are finally roped in

within this week

 

*high five*

and by the way, Steph

you totally have got

no excuse to shop and ship

anymore this year

 

PONY top star ox

ox = low

Pony Topstar Ox Leather Trainers White Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment