Sunday, April 27, 2014

Uneasy X Unsleepy: Self-talkie

The reason I found myself

blogging so much is because

 

i wish to, at time

share something out

but in the eyes of others

it could be too tiny mini matters

 

if I probably whatsapp

whoever is on the other side 

would not even know

what to reply

 

so it was soon drowned

like -the end-

 

although I would like to

elaborate further and further

 

my excitement

my pissfulness

my disappointment

my frustration

my hesitation

my realization

 

come on

everyone has got his or her own

set of the above

so who cares

darling, who really cares

 

so I talk to myself

I document these moments

for the sake that

if I really need to

rely on something to go on

 

then I shall look back on

my travelogue to remind myself

that's the reason to move on

 

If I ever forget

how was my uni years like

I shall dig up those posts I wrote

whenever I got so

pissed and so pleased

 

no one ever treasure my own things

like me myself do

so I catalogue them

 

no one would help me to remember

I once felt loved

hence I pen them down

 

I switched off the wifi

1:02 am just now

then I realize this is a long night

I am not gonna fall asleep

anytime soon

 

so I turned it on again

at the time I need someone to talk to

but I don't know where to start

and who should I approach to

 

My "bro" is probably asleep

she is on a Mount KK expedition

 

My "besties" she bode good night to me like

1 hr ago

at least we did have a good talk

for like 1 hour or so

 

My "manager" she is

probably watching a football game

or some other games

 

and it's like

I don't even know

where to start from if

I randomly browse through

the contact list and tell

 

Hey look I need to talk now

Who cares, seriously

 

you gonna repeat that boring story

about your stupid office tales again

you gonna brag about Shawn Yue again

as if you know him like so well in person

 

boring...

boring...

 

okay end of the

self-pillow-talk for tonight

 

people take selfie

I do self-talkie

and the irony part is

 

selfie or self-talkie

they are being uploaded

can't wait to share it

With the whole weird world huh

I know right

 

It's a symptom of

attention seeking

 

i am not a greedy person

all I want is the attention of

someone who likes me

and I equally likes him

 

One day

he reads through

whatever I wrote throughout time

and he still finds me likeable

 

(hi there Baby,

If you are really reading)

 

and that would do

and this one person who would

end my drought of conversation

 

Oh man

i don't know

Sunday is supposed to be that depressing

 

Happy birthday, Steph

in case you don't receive any wishes

that's all you want right

 

and please go to sleep now

rats...

Last night i dreamt that somebody loved me

No comments:

Post a Comment