Saturday, April 12, 2014

Stephelle's Kitchen: 5Cs Sandwich

Vegie Sandwich with pasta sauce
 

Crispy Creamy Crunchy

"Cheesy" Cold Sandwich

 

Chili sauce X Pasta Paste

Cucumber

Carrot

Corn Flake

Cheese

 

Yum yum

quick fix brekkie on

a Saturday morning

 

Thank goodness I had this

Saturday brunch in the office

was canceled due to

unforeseen circumstance

 

Okay that colleague of mine

texted me at 8:30 if

I want breakfast

 

I was already in the office

and I said yes

thinking that he would enter

in 30 minutes or so

 

Yet he accidentally fell asleep

and never even turned up for work

 

the unfortunate thing was

our boss who doesn't really

walk into our office on

a Saturday morning

was here and noticed his absent

 

We were like trying to pretend that

yes he is in the office

it is just that he walked away

but failed to cover up for him

 

Poor boy

and boss was like

does he come every Saturday??

No comments:

Post a Comment