Sunday, April 27, 2014

Sort of Cute X Something New: Coral Red Moccasins

2nd round of marketing survey

yesterday was a quick one

with my dad

as our weekend date

and KIV a couple of items

 

Time is precious on a Saturday evening

can't afford to waste time in

fitting room and

leave my dad sitting on the bench

 

So I need another more proper session

on a more sober head

on a more refreshed mind

with a better advisor

i.e. my mom

 

some skinny jeans and jeggings

I KIV-ed yesterday

from factory outlet store

two for a better price

 

that's why I insisted on

having my mom along

we can have one each

instead of me buying two pairs

 

Look of the day

OOTD - Collegiate kid in Vans canvas

 

So in love with my RollicKing

Vans 7 days a week oh ya

apology for my previous statement:

this pair of shoes is actually quite mix-n-match friendly

VANS X Rollicking: Modern Pet Edition

Vans X RollicKing Classic Skool Hi

 

First pair

Levi's signature Jeggings

Levi's signature Jeggings

 

Levi's 512

Perfectly slimming straight leg

well it didn’t turn out to be

“perfectly slimming straight” on me

Levi's 512

 

And the third pair which

can't even fit in

Anway what's wrong with the aura

Of this fitting room

Looking like storm was brewing

It was sunny back then

OOTD - Collegiate kid in Vans canvas 02

 

Then Payless Shoesource

LOWER EAST SIDE faux suede flats

perfectly soft material

but the colours are a bit problematic

neither are my usual crowd

peppermint green vs

what's the name of

that shade of red?

LOWER EAST SIDE faux suede moccasin flats

 

Peppermint should be fine

refreshing and light

yet it tends to get dirty easier due to

the light shade compared to

whoeveryouare-red

LOWER EAST SIDE faux suede moccasin flats

 

Loots of the day

Loots of the day

 

The pouch is too hard to resist

tribal chambray

and its packaging kinda adds point

hey look

I am the perfect birthday gift for you

Chambray blue pouch with tribal print

 

And the zip & button 2-in-1 design

makes it so flexible

expandable, in fact

in case there's too much

(it always happens to me..)

just turn the wristlet into a larger pouch

by leaving the button alone

there's a side pocket too

Chambray blue pouch with tribal print 02

 

This Roxy has been with me for

at least five years

that shows how

"thrifty" and "loyal" i am

that babe has been with me for years

 

This is totally new

a pair of loafer flats in ….. colour

I tried to google for the name

For this shade of red

Vermillion? That's the closest I think

 

Oh that’s quite dumb of me

the color is simple written on label

on the shoe box itself:

Coral red

 

new try which I hope

shall bring some PPP

Positive Peach Power

no should be

Positive Peach Flower Power

please Ignore this if

you don't really know

what I mean

No comments:

Post a Comment