Saturday, April 5, 2014

Khalil X G.E.M.: No Guitar Jam?

somehow from looking forward

until the recent few episodes

although I am still watching

but the expectation was lost

 

probably because Gary Chau is back

and I don’t really like Shila’s singing

do not ask me why

these are all subjective

 

and my support to G.E.M.

was lost half way

due to the never-ending coverage

on her and Yoga Lin

in the first place

I got really supportive simply because

she is Yoga’s girl

 

and then this sudden explosion of drama

is too much

since then

whenever I am watching the show

I wonder

between her and Yoga

who’s telling the truth and who’s not

it gives me a shiver to think of

who ever is not

 

so I don’t really care anymore

who is gonna win tonight

 

she gains the popularity

she builds the fan base

she is basically a winner

from all aspects

 

the G.E.M. X Yoga duet

did not take place as

I was hoping for

 

G.E.M. X Khalil instead

I was kinda worried

 

Khalil’s voice isn’t really suited

for this particular stage

where singers sing their lung out

and what if fans blame it on him

let’s say G.E.M. didn’t make it as good

 

okay it turned out that

he is still quite himself

the same old soul boy

 

and G.E.M. is still the

powerful little diva

 

yet I somehow

don’t see the resonance

like they are singing a duet

 

is it the issue of the song?

or is it because there’s not much interaction?

 

and wait

so this is actually the end of

I’m a Singer season 2

feeling a little anti-climax

 

so starting next week

I wouldn’t be swiping Weibo on Friday night

for the updates

 

I shall sleep earlier on

the Friday nights to come

maybe

 

don’t ever tell Khalil that

he is joining season 3

his body is not even fit for the

weekly flying to and fro

 

hands off

he doesn’t need the fame

he is not a singer

he is a musician a.k.a. soul healer 

 

春天里 / 方大同 鄧紫棋

No comments:

Post a Comment