Thursday, April 3, 2014

Stephelle's Kitchen: Kimchi Udon Soup

Half pack of Udon noodle

I am not supposed to have

solid food anymore at night actually

because I ate 3 pieces of pizza

for lunch, with extra cheese

 

My colleague gave a treat

and we planning to

make it a Monthly thing,

taking turn to give a treat

 

He got some gifts from a friend

the friend gave him

A Li Ning badminton racket,

which his badminton gang came

and appreciated / played with it

 

Some souvenir from South Korea including

a few pack of rare cigarettes

and a box of Kimchi

 

I know right

what a weird combination of gift

racket, kimchi and cigarette

and he immediately decided that

I must have the Kimchi because

I was quoting how nice it is

to have Kimchi fried rice, Kimchi soup

Or Kimchi hotpot

Awwhh.. Winter treat

 

So here you go

Kimchi Udon soup

Kimchi Udon soup

 

Somehow

my food looked exceptionally

photogenic today

Kimchi Udon soup

 

I think that

sorry I am not trying to brag

my soup always tastes good

thanks to the vegetable broth

 

somehow I am getting worried

I must find a "loose" vegetarian

who would like to marry me

and he must not be a rice addict

or else we would disagree

so much over dinner or

end up eating seperately

Well I think I perhaps look

a little too far

Till then

should I start making my own kimchi

Or buy the ready-made one in

supermarket?

Because I definitely want more of this

or probably I should tell my colleague

how delicious it is

please convey it to your friend

I don't mind if he gives more

 

on the other hand

buying food as souvenir is not that wise after all

because this is what will happen

 

whatever you think is super delicious and

would like to share with your friends

may end up being hand-me-down or

worst, land itself at the trash bin

No comments:

Post a Comment