Sunday, February 2, 2014

Never Ever X Look Further: Holiday's Over

Lunar New Year break is over

back to normal routine

8-6 on weekdays,

8-1 on Saturday

 

time to rehearse the feeling of

being sick, tired, depressed

I rehearsed it so well that

during Thursday I already started to

imagine how it feels on a Sunday night

 

Thursday

when i bid farewell to the office

pretending that I am not

coming back forever and ever…

 

What??

It's Monday again

Well, face it

 

I don't know

this gonna repeat

three years long

 

All I can do is to

break it down into shorter term

 

looking forward to lunch

in the morning

 

looking forward to evening

during the drowsy post-lunch hours

 

looking forward to Saturday nap

then the Sunday grocery shopping

 

and start rehearsing the sickness

all over again  

It almost killed me

yet after a night of sleep

I woke up pretending

this is a totally new fun day

No comments:

Post a Comment