Monday, February 24, 2014

Cross Borders X With "Brother": Random Shoppers

Me and Mag Mag

took a bus journey

from one end of the island to another:

Tampines to Woodland

 

but anyway because the island is

after all not that big

so this is not the longest bus route

I have taken so far

and traffic is smooth on a Sunday morning

on top of the tip-toe road conditions

 

but sitting in a bus

is a good way to catch up

double-decker front row

being my favorite

and it happened to be empty

 

and can just talk non stop

it provides a different angle

for sight seeing too

 

So we met up with

Ms Manager at Woodlands

should be the final one

before she heading to London In March

in front of Woodlands CC

one good place to shop in Singapore is

those community bazaar

I walked in thinking to

look for something for stuffs

for the kids back home

then ended up falling for a

"not so authentic" Julius mini backpack

mini backpack is great for

day trips during travels

and you appeared less "tourister"

compared with a large one

It's navy blue in colour

wish I could find sample

in quilted pattern

the face of Julius being half

at the bottom corner

But it wasn't of good bargain

the guy just simply quoted SGD 25 and

since you like it SGD 23 then

that's not my preferred mode of

buying and selling

so it's alright

then we ended buying this

really cute rainbow cropped tops

Yay for our first ever island/beach trip

although we don't have a single clue

when it is going to happen for real

rainbow cropped tee

 

Then we crossed borders to JB

to The mall within walking distance

from the custom building

City Square has apparently went through

major revamp since

the last time I was here

 

original plan was to catch a movie

Golden Chickensss

but timing wasn't as good as planned

so we had a long good lunch

 

I think this was one of the

most filling Jap meal I ever had

Because Mag gave me her

miso soup, that steamed egg thingy and

corn which she kinda has phobia of

i don't even know what's this is called

 

While we talked on

I realized that she had long finish

her meal while i was still

busy with the cutleries

all she needs is rice and

me is the exact opposite

 

time for some calories burning activity

and I was yet to get stuffs for the kids

hence we ended up in FOS

and I spotted something

even better than the one

we gave up just now

Mickey waterproof backpack

 

those two on the left

are definitely a big no

in between sky blue and army green

I actually prefer army green

because it's more masculine

and blue has a higher chance of

clashing with my outfits

given the high proportion of blue clothes

in my wardrobe

 

so it's you

army green mickey backpack

 

Did I end up buying something

for the kids?

just a shorts for Brother Jay

Sister Jaz gonna get upset again

 

I vow I should stop

using the excuse of buying things

for them to shop for myself

 

When we started talking yesterday

I was like hey Mag

you should have gotten the red one

they go well with our rainbow tees

 

and now she actually wanted to

grab one during her next trip

 

It's always good to have

partners in crime

Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment