Saturday, February 22, 2014

Hi!! X I am So High: Ready to Fly

Slept at 2 plus

yet woke up at 4

then the next round I looked at the time

What?? It's only 4:44

forced myself to sleep back

until 5:50

 

that will never ever happened

on a weekday

which I wouldn't be dragged out of bed

before 6:20

 

even the OT yesterday night

until 11 something

didn't make me grumpy

 

pretty much thanks to the fellow who

stayed awake to pick me up

and we actually headed for supper

and a proper breakfast (later)

 

on a weekday

I would even like

oh it's 6:18

let's listen to another song before waking up

and another and another..

 

heading to concert

oh yeah!!

flight is at 2:20pm

 

supposedly thinking

I have to enter office in the morning

but my colleagues were like

no you should just go

 

the funny kid even told

the other (not-so-close) colleague:

hey any of her work

you come and find me tomorrow

she is not coming

 

and he told me if

I ever turn up

he will give me a good slap

 

Awwhh

probably this job is not as bad

given all the sweet colleagues around

I mean male and female alike

 

okay

but still

I have to go back

because I left my boarding pass

in the office

 

no worries

it's a good day

good good day

Stephie Selfie

No comments:

Post a Comment