Friday, July 8, 2011

Trefoil Tidbit X Tom&J Tank: Taiwan Treat

I am supposed to write this

after everything about Grandpa

finally has come to the curtain call

 

but I am alone at home now

can’t sleep,

although I did not sleep much

for the past 30 hours

so decided to post it already

because procrastination is the thief of time

I will never know

when I gonna compose this post

if not today

not right now

 

something my sister

bought for me

during her Taiwan trip

 

I told her

not to buy food and clothes for me

just some collectibles

Snoopy or any cartoons will do

considering that she got a long list to cover

 

and sometimes she ended up

buying something I do not really like

remember this one?

2009 CNY gift from sis

sorry it was written in Mandarin

basically it was about

how she bought me the Nike bag

which I totally did and do not like at all

and exchanged for a pair of

adidas sneakers for my dad instead

 

but this time round

some surprises awaited me

 

firstly

saw the M&M’s first

and I was already quite happy about them

because she bought something

exactly according to my request

 

a M&M’s yellow car dispenser

and I know right

it actually feels bumblebee

a M&M’s yellow car dispenser

 

and a pack of Dark Choc M&M’s

and happiness is

when i poured the whole thing into a container

I found more blue colour than anything else

M&M Dark Choc

 

then she returned back home

she asked

“are you happy with your gifts”

 

oh, absolutely

thanks for the M&M’s

 

“hey

how about the shoes”

 

what shoes

was she referring to

 

adi Sun flip flops

baby blue stripes

adi Sun flip flops

 

I call them the bitten trefoils

so crunchy

bitten trefoils

 

remember the last time

how she stopped me from buying

the pair of adidas Neo Label flip flops

and even reported it to mom

so touched I am, right now

adidas Neo Label Splash flip flops

 

and not only the flips flops

she got me two cartoons tank tops

cute and adorable

perfect for summer vacations

Tom & Jerry: Big Cheese tank topLooney Tunes: Let's Get Loud tank top

 

so satisfied and gratified I am

wishes fulfilled

and even got more than

what I asked for

thanks a lot, sis

 

okay

enough of souvenir sharing

back to mourning

 

just like how

I got out half way of chanting last night

to replenish H2O

and what’s more

to check on my Smurfs’ Village

 

they must be thinking

what a cranky kid she is

No comments:

Post a Comment