Saturday, July 30, 2011

Not Interactive X Quite Defensive: Hi-Bye-Relatives

we never had any gathering

CNY, birthday or what so ever occasions

put it in the very negative tone

we only gather as one during funeral

the previous one was 13 years ago

during my grandma’s funeral

therefore probably this is the last one

family portrait

 

grandpa

6 sons

7 daughters

grandchildren, great grand children

in total 194 members

 

therefore given the percentage of people

who did turn up

it’s quite s shame

positioning

 

oh my

the fellows actually

blocked the road traffic

in order for the photo to be taken

clear off the road

 

the end

I am never close with any of my cousins

I heard stories about them

but coming face-to-face

we do not really talk

 

as long as there is no drama

no quarreling

then we are happy enough

 

hi-bye-relatives

1 comment:

  1. The process is accomplished with just the click of a button.
    I suffered a lot of bullying and some sexual abuse and
    it compounded my identity problem. They also tend to endear themselves to populations in times
    of severe duress and hardship by well funded relief efforts and other charitable initiatives,
    which make them look incredibly social compared to corrupted governments.
    The process of printing conditions requires alteration
    of flow from a fan or pump. I want them to be thrilled
    by the idea that each of us is capable of running into high adventure on every street
    corner and in every friendship.

    My blog post :: click here

    ReplyDelete