Sunday, July 24, 2011

Can’t Decide X Jumpsuit I Like: Zaza High Five

Thursday (20.07.2011)

at the Orange outlet

jumpsuit x chambray shirt

 

well

it’s just chambray

not really great

and I just got something similar last month

from Mid Valley

chambray blouse

 

and the flaw that is quite disappointing

the sharp-looking buttons

a little too girlish

pearl button

 

how I wish all the buttons

are replaced by these

the only two at the side

chambray button

 

1st time trying on

the blue polka jumpsuit

on 14.03.2011

From Fashion X To Children: The Shoppin’ Lesson

shopaholic's growth

 

to buy or not to buy

4 pieces left

two pieces for 100 MYR

one for 69.90 MYR

but I can’t find anything else to buy

to buy or not to buy: Navy Blue polka dot jumpsuit

 

jumpsuit

a.k.a playsuit

I seriously feel like a big kid

while donning it on

and have the idea

of matching it with white sneaker

for the playful look

how???

to buy with normal price?

or to buy it along with another dress?

 

that’s the strategy I always use

whenever I am hesitating to buy

on the verge of spending

then I will head down to Zaza

and get a lovely one piece

for 1/3 the price (or even lesser)

of the one I keep in view

 

final loot of the day

so retro looking

blue x white mini dress

 

but somehow I

not really like the ruffle neck

I always call it the maid-uniform

white ruffle neck

 

D-I-Y time

just some white thread

aha..

from maid to stewardess

more smart-looking

stewardess' scarf

 

okay

spending 20 MYR

got a lovely mini dress

I came back a happy girl

 

price of the jumpsuit = three mini dresses

resorting to Zaza

is always the solution

 

how about the polka dot jumpsuit?

which jumpsuit?

let’s see if I have the opportunity

to bump into it again next time then

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew where
    I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form?

    I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty
    finding one? Thanks a lot!

    My page - crash diets that work

    ReplyDelete