Sunday, July 24, 2011

Well Pampered X Good Temper: Dogs At Temple

the three dogs at the Buddhist temple

this is the second visit

I paid them

 

the white one

at the main hall

he looks quite Beagle

I know so little about dogs, actually

quite Snoopy-ish I mean

and he wags his tail

whenever anyone approaches and calls him

P1080764P1080765

 

then at the office at the back

staring and thinkingnap napsifu at the far end there

 

all of the sudden

they got into a fight

chasing each other

biting the necks and mouths

maybe it is just their ways of playing

can you see the third onlooker?

dog fighthe just looks on

 

they switched spots

from time to time

still thinking, huh

find a spot - get down to the groundawwwwhhh

 

I think the dogs

are thinking

what a shallow kid I am

we are just dogs

what is there to get excited about

oh man, what's wrong with this girl

 

then

I asked him for the hand

you know on TV

how the master always says

“hand hand”

surprisingly

hand hand with the dog

 

the huge space

they get to enjoy running around

in the temple compound

the green lungso free and easy

No comments:

Post a Comment