Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Not Gorgeous X UnGlamorous: The Real Goddess

over the weekend

had the pleasure of reading

two Sophie Kinsella

Can You Keep a Secret - Sophie KinsellaCan You Keep a Secret - Sophie Kinsella 02

Undomestic Goddess - Sophie KinsellaUndomestic Goddess - Sophie Kinsella 02

 

okay I admit

I kinda got cynical

how come in the books

normal girls like

Becky, Samantha and Emma

can bump into prince-like, gorgeous men

so fascinating

 

and there is this particular man

who stick with her

through thick and thin

at the toughest time of her life

 

I know right

the stories can be primarily fictional

so do not get so jealous of them

*patting myself on the head*

 

but there’s something I

kinda pick up from the stories too

 

the right man for you

is the someone

you do not have to try hard to

impress them

with your clothes, speech, intelligence

 

CSI

3 secret weapons of a woman

clothes, speech, intelligence

 

but when it comes down

to that one man of yours

you can just dump everything

at the back of your mind

 

you can be

perfectly stupid

totally clumsy and dirty

I mean literally dirty

and he would not care a bit

 

and you can always

count on him

to take on the world

on behalf of you

 

and there are even be time

you are just

acting to be stupid

avoiding to shoulder the responsibility

 

or maybe

you just wanna see

how he would take the initiative

to solve whatever problem or work there is

 

of course

he knows it

but he has the discretion to 

let you go on indulging

in being the little princess

because I will do everything for you

 

it is simply because

hunn,

I really love you for who you are

and I care to make you feel secured

than everything else

No comments:

Post a Comment