Monday, July 25, 2011

Dumbfound X On The Ground: After all, Safe & Sound

Sponger X Crunchier: Spongebob Sandwich Maker

Spongebob French toast

 

actually wanted to prepare the toast

for a surprise picnic box

during my manager’s visit

 

yet an accident happened

sheer stupidity

about to unbox the sandwich maker

carrying it

then the box opened

and the whole thing fell

the stupid box

 

hence

dumbfounded

on the ground

to be found

cracked sandwich maker

 

how can I use this thing

in such state

haven’t even used it yet

spoilt!!

 

the meeting up went on

without any thing going wrong luckily

CMSC: Carly the Manager, Steph the Client

 

actually I already showed it to her

the day before

tempting her to buy it

Cornell Spongebob Sandwich Maker 02Cornell Spongebob Sandwich Maker

 

then I can’t resist the temptation

and now the sandwich maker was

completely useless

@!$!%@#%#$^#%^#%&#

Spongebob grill element

 

fortunately

returned to the store

and they replaced a new unit for me

and to their horror

all the boxes are in the same

not properly sealed up

 

aha..

I am so glad

that proves that

I am not lying for the replacement

my replacement is rightly justified

 

however

I must say that

in the first place

they already promised to replace it for me

 

although

the person in charge

started with the sentence

“usually..

that’s no replacement

for damages caused by fall…”

 

then she consulted the other guy

named Ah Chan

I guess he is the branch manager or something

he has been around for ages

and he is always free to

watch drama, soccer or whatever

in front of rows and rows of TVs on display

and once

early morning

I was there collecting stuff

saw him talking to all of the staffs

 

oh please

I have never been stalking him

he has been there for long, really

 

what’s wrong with the manufacturer

although it is a cheap small appliance

it is so dangerously fragile

it doesn’t cost them much

to seal up the box properly right

just a few brushes of gum

or is it due to negligence

 

can I assume that

I have done a good deed

because they immediately sealed

the few boxes they have in stock

 

and who knows

by  sending in the feedback to the HQ

I may have saved

hundreds other sandwich maker

 

alright

this attitude of mine

is already so Spongebob-like

can you imagine

what will happen

if I swallow more and more Spongebob toast

 

who cares

I just hope that

our friendship

lasts as long as

Spongebob and Patrick

still befriend each other

and do the crazy things

just like them

blek

 

last but not least

I like this point redemption scheme

more and more

frankly speaking

browsing through the catalogue

well it is just a normal appliance

I missed the sandwich maker

wait till I bumped into the real thing

in the redemption catalogue

 

and definitely

my loyalty towards SenQ have doubled

thanks to Ah Chan, too

1 comment:

  1. I'm extremely impressed along with your writing talents and also with the format to your blog. Is that this a paid theme or did you customize it your self? Anyway stay up the nice quality writing, it's rare to
    peer a nice weblog like this one these days.
    .

    My blog post :: Louis Vuitton Outlet

    ReplyDelete