Saturday, July 2, 2011

Long Stay X Gonna Decay: Fat Friday

today is a long day

not at school

the session ended before 12

yet another long day spent outside

 

yesterday night

was still thinking

should I go back home

then have the weekend with family & old gang

or stick to the new people here

finally not doing anything

therefore staying back

 

actually feeling a bit guilty

just take a look at

where I have been the whole day

 

agenda of the day:

Carl’s Jr – Starbucks – Pool – Steamboat

 

being a “flexitarian”

Flexitarian X Pescatarian: Who's a Vegetarian

I know..

people go Carl’s Jr for the burgers and fries

but I go for the salad

practically something  very similar

to what I have been cooking at home

minus the chicken and cheese

Charbroiled Chicken Salad

 

and steamboat

who the heck

will eat 3 lady fingers

and 3 corns

plus more green vegetables

rather go eat Yong Taufu right

steamboat

 

actually I ate some seafood too

does this one count?

fishy fishy tofu

 

when I appeared at the doorstep

after 12 am

already 3rd time in the week

my housemate got a fright

she thought

I have already been long gone home

 

this weekend

I mean now…

hopefully

can stay abstain

because I really do not what to see this

happening to me

no bikini tan lines with this getaway

 

nothing much to do

over the weekend actually

just go decay

preferably at home

1 comment:

  1. Hi, yes this paragraph is in fact nice and I have learned lot of things from it about blogging.
    thanks.

    My blog ... cellulite treatment cream

    ReplyDelete