Friday, July 29, 2011

Khalil’s Back X Trio in Black: MOOV Live Tracks

finally arrived

or next week I wouldn’t be home

on weekdays

the Ivana’s 《I Am From Mars Concert》 DVD

belongs to my manager

Khalil Fong 《15》

this is my first time

ordering from YesAsia

attracted by the free shipping

T&C: order above USD 30

 

let’s take a look at the time line

21 July – Order Place

21 July – Process on hold, due to my Paypal verification

22 July – Order Approved

26 July – Order shipped

29 July – Got it

 

somehow I always like to track this

the delivery company is called DPEX

FDEX wannabe huh?

2011.07.29 DPEX

 

there is another ongoing promotion

USD 3 off for purchase of

3 Chinese Music products

then only I realized

I should have ordered the

Softhard concert DVD

arrrgh..

next round yet

 

back to my Khalil’s 《15》

振奮鼓舞 X 繼續領悟:大同 《15》

 

this is the second edition actually

super worth it

with a DVD

10 tracks from the MOOV Live show

5 music videos

3 videos on the making of the album

 

super like MOOV mini concert

small stage

more focusing on the musicians

can see how much Khalil is enjoying it

he is talking a little bit more

Moov Live 方大同

 

by the way

such a coincidence

earlier this year

Ah Jan @ Moov Live

the same look

Moov Live 林海峰

好不容易 / 方大同 / MOOV Live

 

Take Me / 方大同 / MOOV Live

 

安多芬與我 / 林海峰  / MOOV Live

 

Woooh / 林海峰 / MOOV Live

No comments:

Post a Comment