Sunday, June 19, 2011

Shopping Rally X Driving Me Crazy: Again, It’s Mid Valley

my third visits to Mid Valley

within the period of one month

crazy isn’t it

 

look of the day

everything.. under rm 75.00

rm 3.33 tank top from Bangkok

rm 25.00 chambray shorts from Cotton On

rm 25.00 Estee Lauder Earth Month tote from Parkson

rm 18.50 baby blue flip flops from Rip Curl

navy tank x chambray shorts

 

first stop

as usual are those

style-inspiring one at ground floor

Roxy, Zara, Mango, Topshop

 

there was a massive crowd at Mango

ransacking all over the place

spotted a lovely flora blouse

but K-I-V first

 

and Zara has got a totally different display

from what I have seen 3 weeks back

I wonder what have happened to those stocks

they can’t be selling that fast

when will they go on sales?

 

then proceeded to the middle range stores

at level one

Cotton On

made pretty good purchases

during the last two visits

expectation is being built up here

 

LBD, again?

rm 22.50

too cheap to be resisted

tried it on

 

but to my disappointment

the almost-transparent textile

is making it hard for me

how am I supposed to wear this LBD

with a black spaghetti top and a black shorts in there?

that would be so troublesome, right

see-through LBD

 

unless I have a hot boyfriend staying over

then maybe I might consider

buying it as a night dress, perhaps

unfortunately..

finally.. given up

 

lunch time

although being a great fan of Mid Valley

The Gardens is always like a totally alienated place to me

everything is expensive and high class

 

can’t believe it

an affordable Jap restaurant at The Gardens to eat

at level 3

where you can see more

humans of all walks of life are shopping and eating there

restaurant Zanmai

 

but have to queue for like 30 mins

since it is lunch hour

the long queue outside

 

meal for two, rm 30+

udon with some fried prawnsoft shell crab sushi

 

then the expedition went on

to the few sports stores

seriously.. I never know the existence of

adidas, Nike, New Balance and Puma at The Gardens

 

can you remember this?

Puma event, Shanghaiwith Mavis Fanso cool right

as magazine cover

 

yes at one point of time

last winter

I was so crazy over this Puma flannel shirt of his

Puma Archieve HKD 459

 

guess what I bump into them

40% discount..

yeah baby

P1060809

 

too bad

the friend of mine hesitated so long

and he finally did not buy it

wish I have a proper bf now

then I would have bought this for him

 

and also

Puma canvas shoes at 50% off

Tekkies Brites

 

Tekkies Brites

their name is

pink, purple, greenish blue, white

of course the first one which attracted me

is the oceanic one

but no more size 39, just size 40

white one is my 2nd best choice

since I am a white sneakers collector

totally out of question,

the left over sizes are huge

bright purple is definitely not my kind of  thing

 

therefore left with pink

and the first thing it attracted me

is the flora print within

the flora print

 

once again

unbelievable

Puma canvas shoes at less than rm 70

at The Gardens!!!

Tekkies Brites

 

and they come with a pair of

multi-colours shoes laces

I don’t know what I gonna do with them

I am fine with white one

and the extra length of the white one

is already troubling me

do not ask me to tie this one onto the shoes

multi colours shoe laces

 

next stop at F.O.S.

the summer tee collections

and they are utilizing my favourite Vespa

4 Vespas, so eye catching

so envious of me

if you still remember my Vespa craze

C'est la Vespa

Vespa as shop displayVespa as shop displayred Vespablack Vespa

 

so I guess the Vespa display

has made my mind gone haywire again at F.O.S.

oh my…

now I know the effect of window display

 

spotted this cloth bag

it’s huge and light

always wanted to buy a bag from F.O.S.

those nautical style

spotted at least 3 or 4 previously

 

e.g.

but then I give up on stripes

because somehow it’s difficult to match with clothes

like on the day you are wearing flora dress

nautical stripes bag

 

and finally today

bumped into something

ideally blue and huge

denim bag

 

and the zips are so unique

divided into three

so that you won’t have to open the whole thing

just to take something small out

the zips

 

yet still can’t get my mind off

the nautical stripes

P1060817

 

then this onegrey tunic

 

naturally putting the tunic on

and carrying the bag

comfortably fitting in

as if I gonna walk out just like that

the tunic and the bag

 

still went into the fitting room

so that I can have more time

to make up my mind

or just admit that

I just like to camwhore too

to buy or not to buy

 

forced my friend

to put on this baby blue pants

which I thought is so lovely

but looking so ugly on him

sorry

he himself admit it looks ugly too

forced to try out the pants

 

skinniness on boy is really something so sad

just see

my big fat juicy thighs compared to his

just so funny

 

final stop

grocery shopping at Jusco

my grocery supply for a week

 

I came back

heavily looted

arrrgh

and my friend did not even buy a single thing

although he said he would grab that Puma flannel

serve him right

he just misses something so freaking juicy

my loots

 

loots of the day

#1 Puma Tekkies Brites

pink canvas shoes

 

am I dreaming

why am I buying pink of all the colours

is pink the right colour for me?

 

#2 denim tote bag

denim bag

 

#3 polka tote bag?

just kidding

I just turned my bag inside-out

polka tote bag

 

#3 grey tunic

grey tunic

 

it depends on the lighting

sometimes it appears chambray

awesome, right

chambray tunic

 

that’s all

three buys of the day

 

p/s

well I think I should better stop buying bags

because soon

I can’t be closing my door anymore

bags hanging behind my door

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your thoughts about cute
    quotes. Regards

    my web-site :: cold sore cure

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the helpful info you provide in your articles.
    I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I'm
    quite certain I will learn plenty of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!


    my web site ... cold sore cure

    ReplyDelete