Monday, January 31, 2011

Snoopy X Darlie: 2010 Around the World Collection

2010, celebrating 60years of Peanuts

the crossover with fashion labels,

like Converse, Mulberry, Sophnet

PEANUTS 60 YEARS WORLD TOUR

 

frankly speaking

those luxuries are way beyond my means

and they are not even available in my city

 

back here

Peanuts is crossing over with Darlie toothpaste again

as far as I remember

this is at least the third crossover

free Snoopy mug/plate with purchase of

a pair of 250g toothpaste

 

last October

the mug series was out

I didn’t manage to get any

because mom wasn’t very keen about it

saying that it is not very stable

with the small bottom, wide top

Snoopy X Darlie: England (mug)Snoopy X Darlie: England (mug)Snoopy X Darlie: Australia (mug)Snoopy X Darlie: Africa (mug)

 

Jan, 2011

Snoopy is back again

same designs

just that it is now printed on plate

Snoopy plates unpacking

 

there are pros and cons with plate design

if you are a collector,

plates are easier to be displayed and kept

the first batch of four

 

if you intend to use the plate/mug

mug is a better choice

even if you use the mug,

the Snoopy print out there wouldn’t much be affected

but for a plate

if I were to pour hot dishes on to dear Snoopy

it would be like ooouchhhh

 

here are my plates

6 designs

Africa, Australia, England, Japan, Mexico

and the design I lastly took

not so fanciful, looking quite out of place

Snoopy playing wau at Malaysia

Snoopy X Darlie: Africa (plate)Snoopy X Darlie: Mexico plateSnoopy X Darlie: Australia (plate)Snoopy X Darlie: England plateSnoopy X Darlie: Japan (plate)Snoopy X Darlie: Malaysia (plate)

 

just cleared some of my Darling last week

so sorry that I have to moved them

out of the display shelf

due to insufficient space

I can hear them crying in the

dark, huge, old cupboard

one day, there will be this one day

I will create a Peanuts display shelf

just for them

my Snoopy plush toys

1 comment:

  1. I am looking for Japan,Africa and Malaysia snoopy mug....do u still have it

    ReplyDelete