Sunday, January 30, 2011

Black Heels X Grocery Hill: It Feels So Unreal

this is the typical long day

feel that I have been to a lot of places

feel that I have done a lot

and the worst of all

feel that I have bought a lot

 

10pm went out in a rush

wet hair is fine for

but heading for photographing session

nothing particularly great

just a couple of passport size photos

to be sent to school

but it didn’t look good..

whatever

Polka Denim Day

 

landed myself at office before 11 am

worked real hard…

took less time doing “personal” research

all the way till 1pm

 

Sue-yin picked me up

collected my photos

dropped by the bank for awhile

then meeting my new baby Lexis for the very first time

 

P1000001

first ever photo taken on baby Lexis

at Mango

a debate was going on

2 vs 1

dissuading me again buying the black heels

I saw them back on 2nd Jan

where I already bought a pair of denim heels

Denim Heels X LBD: 1st Shopping of The Year

P1000001

 

saw the lady in white uniform

carrying an umbrella in there?

while the black heels were still on my feet

she was going a few rounds, looking

then asked the sales girl about the heels

arrgh… competition

who knows this is the very last pair

and if I give them up

she gonna get them

therefore

the resolution to bring them home

instantly doubled

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

whole set in soft grey @ Vincci

but the price ain’t as soft

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

playing around with Lexis

3 nice bags.. Denim Leather X Mickey X MarieCNY theme: Carrots for the year of Rabbit

 

3pm

going round the usual route

bad experience at Kitschen

by a super unfriendly sales person

she chased three customers out of the fitting room area

saying those who are not trying any clothes

shouldn’t stay

because the corridor got jammed up

what the hell

 

6pm

looting all the discounted groceries

and calculating the total amount

because for purchase above rm 88

we were entitled to claim a rm 8 cash voucher

the housewife’s instinct came alive

P1000020

 

it reminded me of the family game show

Supermarket or something

it wasn’t an easy task

the supermarket ran out of trolley

hence we loitered from one level to another

looking for a trolley

and it’s no-plastic-bag day

everything has to be arranged properly

back into the trolley

after checking out

rush rush rush

 

7pm

finally home

me in her asymmetrical romper

she in my nautical romper

first ever that fitted nicely

all along our shopping trips today

she has tried out rompers of all kinds

more than 10 already

always having the problem of romper being too short

finally today

clothes exchange program

 

this is what happened to the mannequin

who was originally wearing the romper

P1000017

 

loots of the day

#1 Mango Black Heels

how I am a black heels freak

otherwise I won’t have compiled this post

Sleek Affair X Sex Appeal: Heels Unveiled

Mango Black Heels

 

#2 Rip Curl Simple Thongs

for 50%

simplest ever

but baby blue is simple fabulous

the pair of Roxy is heavily worn

as home slippers

the asymmetrical flora print is too delicate

to be worn outdoor

Rip Curl Vs Roxy Flip Flops Battle

 

#3 Polka dot dress

sweet and simple

P1000014

 

gave up this

the dress and the top

were actually of the same price

hence the choice is clear enough

polka top

 

ok I have declared

I will not be buying any clothes for CNY

yet the dress…

convicted!!!!!

 

no

this is not meant for CNY

blue and white are not the colours for CNY

so just take this as a usual shopping routine

where I bumped into something I really fancy

and bang!!!!

 

 

why does it feel unreal today…

not ready for my new items,

like a semi-pro cam

and a pair of super black heels,

the heels are so high, the price is too

not ready to spend, yet money is fast flowing

borrowing money twice, charging on credit card twice

 

I am subconsciously a miser

look at how I am carefully calculating

how much I can save from buying the toilet rolls

yet I am behaving still like a shopaholic

insisting on buying a pair of expensive heels

advices fell on deaf ears

 

anyway

it feels good to be home again

having simple dinner

chit chat by the side of the bed

where I am most comfortable with

and surreptitiously hiding the dress and heels away

before mom discovers them

No comments:

Post a Comment