Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy Feet X Pretty Fit: Failed!!

last wore these

CNY 2010

dirty blue pump

 

there are the so-called

one-time-shoes

after the first wear

they are not so comfortable

and you totally give up hope

 

and most of the time

my problem is

blister at the end of ankle

 

but I still quite like the design

so decided to give them a try

I even tried hitting the back of the shoes

with a hammer

 

after 15 mins of walking

blisters on both feet

oouccchhhh….

blister

 

maybe the next attempt

is to hammer my ankle

 

from all the signs

I think my feet are fast aging

falling out of proportion with age

it’s time to do something about them!!

another blisterthe flip flop burnthe wrinkles

 

I have serious doubt about

my cute denim heels already

and the must-have black heels

Sleek Affair X Sex Appeal: Heels Unveiled

I haven’t even owned one yet

save me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment