Monday, January 3, 2011

Denim Heels X LBD: 1st Shopping of The Year

never been hanging out

during the holiday weekend

all the time in Smurfs’ Village

busy planting and harvesting

day and night

 

first stop

which is the major motivation

for the trip of the day

birthday month special for Cheryl

30% off normal price items

she even got orders from cousin already

 

I spotted this

denim heels that I have been looking for

and with bow ribbons

it’s a little high for my standard

yet all the elements I am looking for

denim, bow ribbons, sharp heels,

more temptingly

the 50% discount

denim heels with bow ribbons

 

but she can only use the privilege once

maximum purchase of 5 pairs

so the person kept asking

is that all that you would like to buy

would you like to take another look around

so we took so many more looks around

shiny / plain black heelsdenim / plain black heels

 

this is supposed to be a good one

but I was hurrying to take

since this piece of mirror

is actually the entrance to store

before we knew it,

it was pushed opened again

I hate to be caught red-handed camwhoring around

the suspicious camwhorer

 

Mango nothing much

Roxy nothing much too

although there is sales up to 70%

thank goodness

 

thinking of getting a new pair of board shorts

with 70% off

these two are so cute

yet sadly

I can’t fit in both

 

Roxy kontiki 2 in boardshortsRoxy boardshortssob i can't fit in both

 

Cheryl and her new shorts

love this photo

 

the one I am holding

a stripy skirt

which looked simply weird on me

Roxy Stripes Skirtso childish looking

 

another white denim skirt

now I know what’s the problem

the crabby Stewie doesn’t like skirt at all

crabby Stewie tee

 

walking about aimlessly

then decided to go Nichi

the previous time I got a lovely cardigan here

No.. Temptations X Stock Revamp: Yet It Failed Again...

 

borrowing Cheryl's new heelsall of a sudden

 

we are trying out the new shoes

in another boutique’s fitting room

new shoes

 

to me the definition of a proper LBD

simple yet sexy

fitting yet a little tight

and define the body curves well

here are some samples which

I don’t really think I can afford

Barbie X salabianca: LBDes come real

I was looking for it

all tha way

since last year….

little black dress

 

after I was all smiling with the LBD

of course

I must tempt her into buying something too

birds of the same feathers flock together

 

found a cropped cardigan

fitted her so

at 50% off

very last piece

yet she stood firm with the decision of not buying

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

although I did offer to lend her money

if she really wanted it

nay.. firm with not buying

oh no

I am the only one with flimsy determination

 

loots of the day/year

 

#1 Denim Heels at 50% off

denim heels

 

#2 Little Black Dress at 50% off

little black dress X denim heels

 

#3 a pair of cutie earphones

playbrick earphones

 

p/s

I spent less than rm 100 today

half of what my fellow-shopper did

next outing

date and destination already set

birthday girl, look out

coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment