Monday, September 7, 2020

2020/09/07: July

July seemed like ages ago

That I have to flip my photo album

To check if there's any

Worth-noting events

*

Indeed there were

It was really fruitful

Highest sales since the year started

Not to mention the leap

From the lowest point in 5 years

*

And surprisingly

I had a equally good life

Following the reopening

*

Started going out on weekends

Met up with friend,

Went out with family

The good old flea market

On Sunday morning

*

And even helped out

during an annual family gathering

The first one didn't happen

So this would be the

One and only this year

*

And best part of all

I didn't miss my daily workout

Not even once

*

So should I say

The uncertainties are finally

Doing good

Time will tell

*

No comments:

Post a Comment