Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Stephelle's Kitchen: AromatiSoup

mixed veggie soup

Aromatic is a very subjective thing

let's say: durian

no way!! no please.

 

Here, I Combined the 3 very

aromatic (in my opinion) ingredients

  1. celery
  2. shiitake mushroom
  3. seaweed

And the rest:

  1. tomato
  2. carrot
  3. corn
  4. baby kyuri (a.k.a. cucumber)
  5. sweet potato (in lieu of potato)
  6. dry straw mushroom

Seasoned by:

  1. Miso paste
  2. MSG cube : p

 

I promise not to eat any spicy stuff

throughout the week

yet can't help

and just a sprinkle of

  1. Thai chili flake

 

Awwhh

best treat for cold day

Aromatic, warm, filing and

A little spicy

 

12 ingredients in one

yet fitting in fine

 

And trust me

let's say you serve the soup

without the ingredient

I bet it hardly tastes vegan

 

that's the reason I insist

cooking dinner every night

where else can you get

12-ingredients-soup

No comments:

Post a Comment