Monday, January 20, 2014

Zip at Back X Here You Pack: I'm Not an Eco Bag

Nike Women Sptcas Windrunner Jacket - Navy Blue - Packable

seriously the combination of

navy blue with the font

what's its name again?

is already a temptation

 

What's more

some details at the side

Nike Women Sptcas Windrunner Jacket - Navy Blue - Packable

 

By the way meet my new

packable wind runner

Nike Women Sptcas Windrunner Jacket - Navy Blue - Packable

 

The pack pocket comes from

the back pocket

it's like reverse it out and

stuff everything in

Nike Women Sptcas Windrunner Jacket - Navy Blue - Packable

 

Spotted it about 24 hours ago

before the crime took place

too bad I was so empty-handed

not even bank cards

only a mini pouch

this is too cool, baby

Nike Women Sptcas Windrunner Jacket - Navy Blue - Packable

 

2nd trip down here

in a hurry

was sent to grab a book

during working hour

despite the rush

managed to steal glances of it

this time round even poorer

just a phone

and the money my boss provided

to pay for the book

 

so 3rd visit

the final one was quite uncalled for

came down with my colleague

she was like do you have any plan

to come down here

I was like: yes why not today

 

she was like

are you serious

probably she was asking for fun then

 

come on

let's go

 

but it's actually quite a tiring chore

to come to a shopping mall on

a Monday evening

 

lost interest totally

not to mention

adding tiredness to the

already long day

 

damn

my eyelids are falling anytime soon

I don't even know what am I writing now

 

By the way

I could lend it to you

Ok..

 

What did I just write upstairs?

anyway this jacket

costs me a fortune

have never bought an item

at this price for long

 

sneakers or shoes at least

come in a pair

but this is just one

 

I have already thought of

how are we utilizing the thing

 

what thing?

Oh ya the jacket

 

my dearest mind

please stay awake for 3 more minutes

I can use it as raincoat

for winter destinations

jogging outfit

 

What else?

sorry..

my mind is really not functioning well

at this hour of the day

 

See you then

No comments:

Post a Comment