Friday, January 17, 2014

Birdie Overslept X So is D Cute Insect: Double-Sad

The birdie who I found

Poor Birdie X Sleeping Soundly: Never Ever Waking

never really woke up

the next morning

as I wished

sob

 

what's worse

I found a cute insect

not sure if it's a neatle

 

It was quite alive the nights before

hanging around

once, he even stopped by

On my shoulder

and also on the wall so close that

I almost managed to

take a photo Of him

 

I love insects

that doesn't exclude cockroach

heaven knows why

 

and was fortunate enough to

bump into cute one

from time to time

and I found him dead

quite some time ago I guess

 

I slept pretty early yesterday night

stupid ants

won't you just leave him alone

my insect buddy

 

so..

I have to handle two corpses

on this tragic morning

what i gonna do with the corpses

 

I buried them at where they

look the Best

they will probably be born again

as best friends or couple

if there is any

grass burial

 

Goodbye

my little friends

bye 1bye too

No comments:

Post a Comment