Sunday, January 26, 2014

Succumb X To Being Numb: Waiting for My Bus to Come

Waiting for my bus

it has been more than 30 minutes

I am so bored that I started writing

bus stop on the opposite side

4 buses have come and left

and still counting while I write on

 

But on the other night

while I was waiting for some other bus

this particular bus which I am

waiting right at this moment

actually come twice

while it took me 40 minutes

until the one I wanted come

 

by the time I reached home

it was already past 9pm

 

Fuck my luck

thank goodness the weather

is quite lovely today

 

Thank goodness I have

done all the house chores as

written down in my checklist yesterday

 

Thank goodness it's a Sunday

Thank goodness

 

While I was walking down here

I sort of imagining

not too long down the road

I shall join the league of

the old spinster

 

It's a Sunday

and I am heading to a mall

and guess what’s the bag

I am carrying right now

black woven bag, complimentary copy

 

And in there

You will find a mini purse

a hand pouch which contents

a bigger purse, unloaded with money

a bottle of water

and another Eco bag

and that's about all

 

two possibilities if you found such bag

an old spinster or

a loving ma

 

how long could the wait go on

I thought the frequency of the bus is

30 minutes

 

So even if it leaves right in front of me

having failed to catch if

the maximum amount of time

I spent waiting for the next one is

30 minutes

 

Well..

Hypothesis rejected

 

Lolz since when

am I a scientific person

 

Since the day I realize that

there are loads of things

which are beyond my control

rejection is a common thing

 

Do or die

You shall be fine

 

It is almost an hour already

there came a lady dressed up

in a store uniform, i assumed

she takes the bus everyday

probably she estimates the timing better

so it should be here soon right

I supposed

 

Well who knows if

this is another to-be-rejected hypothesis

 

Probably next time

I should just take the bus opposite

and transit at the terminal

 

Would have landed myself

long time ago

if I have not insisted on waiting

 

almost one hour of a precious morning

was wasted waiting for my bus to come

 


2:05 pm

fair enough

I waited 5 minutes for the bus

so it compensated the 1 hour

I spent waiting

 

the usual grocery shopping

and extra Loots

for my niece

pink peacock QiPao

 

Thank goodness I grabbed two

they come with 50% discount

which I wasn’t aware until payment

what a pleasant surprise

my niece insisted on this one, actually

or else I would have just bought the pink one

dark pink floral QiPao

 

 

There's adult size too

baby blue and peacock

are my kind of things

nut somehow

I am not ready enough for

this amount of brightness and

the kind of "sleeky silky" cloth

 

half of my Sunday gone

better make good use of the

second half

before I plunge into the

well.. I don’t even feel like mentioning

No comments:

Post a Comment