Sunday, November 2, 2014

Pay-Day-Friday X Halloween Slay: None for Myself, Kay

Pay Day Friday

so instead of heading straight to

grocery shopping

I popped into Bershka

wanting to find something for Fat

as he is moving on soon

 

no hurry but hey you

the baby blue kid

ain’t you the perfect one

bershka baby blue long sleeve shirt

 

absolutely

next up

texted him for size

bershka baby blue long sleeve shirt

 

then I saw that the shorts are

pretty fine too

they actually make a perfect match

best served with a pair of kicks

bershka baby blue long sleeve shirt

 

yeah these are absolutely

man’s closet essentials if

you were to ask me

long sleeve shirts in

white and baby blue

and also

shorts in beige and navy blue

crossed match is fine too right

bershka navy blue shorts

 

so I texted Fat on

the size for the shorts too

because I do believe that

good things come in pair

 

but he said he wasn’t sure

usually have to try them on

I replied if he was trying to

imply that he has lost weight

 

perfect baby blue shirt

oh yeah

bershka baby blue long sleeve shirt

 

loots in the afternoon

from the bazaar which sells

everything from

accessories to cotton candy

found this for my nephew

he pronounced as Man-Man

Spiderman kid shirt

 

and hey

this is not for my niece

she is too old for

simple books like this

and yet my nephew is too

young for books that wordy

it’s for myself

ideal lunch companion

The Smurfs Mini Library books box set

 

whatever the weather

you do things that make

you feel better

The Smurfs Mini Library books box set

No comments:

Post a Comment