Monday, April 25, 2011

Surrealism X Escapism: 1Q84-ism

Haruki Murakami’s 《1Q84》

a reference to George Orwell’s Nineteen Eight-Four

 

a little Utopia of its own,

yet inseparable from the mass world

yet it seems so real like the everyday life we are living

 

mystery entangled with love

escaping with pieces of reminiscent

till you are way to deep in

and wish that you have never ever entered

 

the other day during Chinese New Year

actually saw two moons as depicted in the novel

have I entered  the City of Cats during 1984?

I wish I had

two moons

 

how time flied

I dug this post from the draft list

last saved on 24 Feb

two months back I wrote this

and I couldn't even remember

whether I have posted this or not

I thought I have

 

but how stupid

if I had posted

this will never appear as draft

 

time

it is really linear

if 2012 is really the end of world

will everything be reborn again

or just phew…. ashes

 

I wish I can read more

I have never complete reading any books

after 《1Q84》

wish I could have better progress

 

vowed to read more

before the one week break

but now that the break is already over

now that I forgot my iPad charger

and can’t continue with the half-finished one on iBook

 

excuses excuses

the deceitful lazy liar

who is keep munching the Jacob’s in front of her

who always feels neither here nor there

vows to enter more world via books

before she ends up dying in a boring, plain way

No comments:

Post a Comment