Thursday, April 14, 2011

Such A Fool X Say WooHoo: The Door Noob

the door knob

 

test at 9 a.m.

you know how I always wake up early…

especially during exam time

at 6 a.m.

still a bit of time to revise

still a bit of time to breakfast

still a bit of time to plant something in Smurf Village

 

Smurf Village!!

I was planting in the living room

8.23 a.m. going back into the room

to pack my stuffs to school

a lot of things to bring, as usual

1 litre bottle, camera, pouch etc etc

 

pressed on the door knob

handily pulled the door

bang…

damn my bag is still inside..

my everything.. including the key!!!!

 

tried to open it

but can’t

this always happens at home

and there’s always ways to crack the door opened

but since we are running late

just left it there

 

great

I went to class

with only an iPad

 

finally after lunch, back home

Cat did the miracle

loosened the door knob

then using a card to “break open the door”

 

anyway

I am done for the first half of the sem

it’s time for a one week break

and I think I do fine for the tests

despite the sickness throughout the week

 

it’s not that I am a psycho nerd

I actually enjoy exams

the race against time

spitting out whatever in mind

cracking your head for perfect word

 

basically

I enjoy writing

that includes writing exam essays

woohoo...

 

the only thing is

I have not been writing in pen and paper

for quite sometimes

I miss my right click spelling check

and my ugly handwriting

not too sure it is legible

oh no…

No comments:

Post a Comment