Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Quite Severe X Worst Ever: Kaboom Fever

museum visiting

Saturday: a couple of friends come down for a Melaka trip

Sunday: puked so badly at night

Monday: whole day K.O., staying in bed

Tuesday: slightly better, get back to little-O-L work

 

was still under the post-sickness recuperation period

my tummy couldn’t take in too much food

plus continued to munch cereal & choc after back home

walking under the rains under the sun weather

everything combined into one

kabooomm!!!

 

the fever which has been lingering

since last Monday

I thought I have got over it

exams are over,

here comes the break

there goes the fever

at least that was what I thought

 

actually it’s quite worrying

this is the third major sickness of the year

what’s wrong with me??

 

this is not the right way to start my break

no plans ahead

stay healthy, stay in the holiday spirit

spend the few quiet days at home

and that’s about all

 

another two planned to come down this weekend

how do I say no??

because I am not really the fittest Melakan

to conduct a food hunt trip…

No comments:

Post a Comment